Discover our community partners who collaborate with us to provide essential services and support to temporary foreign workers.
- Polycultural Immigrant & Community Services (ESDC Stream 1 & 2 Ontario Partners).
- PRESMA: Partnered Research Evaluating Services with Migrants in Agriculture.
- The Embassy of Mexico in Canada.
- The Consulate of Mexico in Toronto and Leamington.
- The Embassy of Honduras in Canada.
- The Embassy of Ecuador in Canada.
- Community Health Centres of Northumberland.
- Community Legal Clinic – Haldimand, Norfolk, and Brant.
- The Diocese of Huron.
- Dixie-Bloor Neighbourhood Centre.
- York Region (The Regional Municipality of York).
- Migrants Matter, Flamborough.
- C.A.R.E for International Workers Program.
- Thunder Bay Multicultural Association and Lakehead University Bora Laskin Faculty of Law.
- The Filipino Canadian Community of Sault Ste. Marie.
- AFCA Toronto – Association of Filipino Canadian Accountants.
- Quinte Local Immigration Partnership (QLIP) – TFW Working Group.
- Ontario Brain Injury Association.
- Migrante Ottawa.
- Grand River Community Health Centre.
We believe in the power of collective efforts. Our journey is enriched by the collaborations and partnerships we form along the way, and we always welcome new opportunities to work together. If you or your organization are passionate about making a difference and would like to collaborate with us to support Temporary Foreign Workers, we’d love to hear from you.
Whether you’re interested in partnering on a project, offering resources or services, or exploring other ways to contribute, please reach out. Your ideas and insights can help us extend our reach and deepen our impact. To discuss potential collaborations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org